Real-time PCR Reagents
SYBR Green qPCR Mix (2X)
Size: 1ml, 1ml x 5
[1ml] : 2xSYBR qPCR Mix(1ml), Nuclease-Free Water(1ml)
*Suitable for 40 amplification reactions of 50 μl PCR system
[5ml] : 2xSYBR qPCR Mix(1ml x 5), Nuclease-Free Water(1ml x 5)
*Suitable for 200 amplification reactions of 50 μl PCR system
Stored at 4°C for 2 months and protected from light. For longer storage, this reagent should be kept at -20°C and protected from light
This product is a Taq DNA polymerase-based 2 x master mix for real-time PCR, which contains all components, except for the primer. This reagent is applicable for intercalation assay with SYBR® Green I
• Real-Time PCR
• Real-Time PCR RT-PCR
Composition of the SYBR Green qPCR Mix:
100 mM KCl , 4 mM MgCl2, 400 μM dNTPs, 0.1 U/μl Taq DNA Polymerase, 1x SYBR® Green and other optimized buffer components.
• This reagent can be used in general detection devices, such as: LineGene (Bioer Technology co., ltd.)
• This reagent can also be used in detection equipment using glass capillaries or passive reference, such as:
LightCycler (Roche Molecular Systems)
ABI PRISM® 7000, 7700, and 7900 (Applied Biosystems)
Note: The passive reference mode of detectors should be set at“ROX”
Guidelines for preventing contamination of PCR reaction
During PCR more than 10 million copies of template DNA are generated. Therefore, care must be taken to avoid contamination with other templates and amplicons that may be present in the laboratory environment. General recommendations to lower the risk of contamination are as follows:
• Prepare your DNA sample, set up the PCR mixture, perform thermal cycling and analyze PCR products in separate areas.
• Set up PCR mixtures in a laminar flow cabinet equipped with an UV lamp.
• Wear fresh gloves for DNA purification and reaction set up.
• Use reagent containers dedicated for PCR. Use positive displacement pipettes, or use pipette tips with aerosol filters to prepare DNA samples and perform PCR set up.
• Always perform “no template control” (NTC) reactions to check for contamination
The absence of endodeoxyribonucleases, exodeoxyribonucl- eases and ribonucleases is confirmed by appropriate quality tests. Functionally tested in amplification of a single-copy gene from human genomic DNA.